Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

1+1 could never be more than 2

I always wanted.
A chance to take someone and lift them up....without them necessarily breaking my back...
A chance to tell someone that they meant all seven continents and waters I'll never sail to me...
A chance to get what I ...deserve?
Cause I'm worthy right...I deserve better..I do better..accordingly to measures.
Someone to see during the day as a reminder of why I should rest up each evening.
Someone to hold at night and watch a movie with...but truly listening to the soundtrack of their heartbeat.
Someone to tell me its okay when I fail...they turn failures into practices and try agains and not hope-lessness.
See I'm hoping ..I'm keeping her alive for long as I can...
Shes a sweet baby,Hope.
Shes been growing but she never dies..her formula has notes of the Fountain of Youth.

So when this person comes into my heart
I want them to take off their shoes...
don't bring your travels with you.
don't think of leaving...so soon.
don't remember there was a door you came through.
Turn around and stay a while.

Have you seen nature at work...
Have you ever felt at once in two places.
Speaking on the chemistry of you and me.
I and I blessed to feel right
and  I need you to wait when you fall.stay down until
I arrive...until I come...

Come take my hand
after I wash it..
cause I want to be clean for you.
I want to be pure for you.
Cause I see you for
new.
Fresh and ready.
Love
you always make me confused.
But I'm not asking for you to come and be a third wheel.
I'm asking for companionship and warmth.
I'm asking for a truth.
I'm asking for a chance.
Thats all I ever always wanted.

No comments: