Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

When.

Honestly in these times...I am forgetting the gloss and forgetting the gleam
cause everything is only half of what it seems.
The dust in my eye
The claw in my back
The two-toned caramel face and the off track
stare
the glare of knowing
I am about 3 levels from drowning.

5 stories from climbing
4 freefalls
divided into sensations of near life experiences.
I am the walking dead.
Looking for life within
stifled breath....
I am looking for a reason to be...a reason to breath...a reason to be in a cage and still find notes of melodies
and sing.
Bring me
water.
Can't you see my throat is dry...
Under pressure Under Levers
Nose flared up and my air has been vaporized
I surprised you.
I got mad on you.
But you expected me to blow
How big?
into small particles of chemical evanescence
reminding you that every struggling moment is a blessing.

So what are you fighting for?

1 comment:

EveTouJourS said...

two snaps and more girl!