Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I wonder if God spared Mansur Al-Hallaj

I wonder if God spared Mansur Al-Hallaj . I wonder if his life served as a flashlight into the stains of our huemanity. Does it ever strike a person to give up the very essence of your slavery...all in the selfish cause of another...I'm saying would a person destroy their self ...and be one with nature and positive light all to better huemanity. Would one be the prism of of the Greater Light so that the colors of our rainbow shine bright and true all as one. 

Would people sacrifice in vain...
Would people sacrifice in vain...

No comments: