Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Angels exist in Flesh ..Pure Energy
If I could tell you all 
You were beautiful in one breathe...
but not like a shout or anything more like
a sweet whisper...
but
loud enough for everyone to know
and your soul to hear.
Can you feel me....
Can you SEE me.
When you look in the mirror do you see how beautiful you are...
how magnificent we are...
How blessed we are.
The foundation of our creation based simply on love 
an amazing sensation...
beyond measures and estimations.
Limits and zeros ejected from the equation.
Cause I'm filled up with love.

Enough.
with some overflow
going on...and on...
and off our hearts..
the point is not to finish but to always start.
to refresh
to redress
to address
to reaccess
to reach true success ....
knowing and being
all that you speak 
and only bringing volume to the truth.
All else is muted
and honestly our true conscience can't compute it...
Our bare souls will refute it...
and can you dispute it...
There is no argument on the basis of truth.
There are loose strings giving me room to breathe...

Tightropes
keeping my mind body and spirit align
Helping me cope 
Keeping hope
No abortions.
No extortion of spirit and personality.
My mind is the only true reality 
Our love and truth is the only complementing duality.
There are no lines
Lest we forget
May the Most High remind
There is no seperation
and Earth is just a short vaction.

No comments: