Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Before 3 hours become all about me , I wanna express my thanks and all to the Most High. All is Possible.

So I'm eighteen for the next 2 hours and 45 minutes.
People thought I would be pregnant , never make it out Queens , never see College...never go on.
But I did.
Only cause God allowed so.
I am so thankful for every struggle in my life....I'm ready to overcome and I know times will get tough but I'm Grade A ...


Thank you for my family and my friends and please give them favor over myself....

No comments: