Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, September 18, 2010

But today was a GREAT day as every moment I am blessed to live and take up space in this world.I ate brunch , relaxed , hung out for a bit with Antoine and Camesha...had a little reflection. Then I went out with Kia, Jas, and Momz Patrice. I got a dress on clearance along with some clearance socks. I also got 2 pretty widdle plants , some cute clay flower earring posts and herbal homemade soap and he gave me a free bar! I had small talk with all thee vendors. It was a good day [= Ended with caramel dark chocolate toasted coconut and peanut green apple!!!!! *drool* and a vegan wrap with vegetarian chili from Doc Green's.
AHH. Exhaled and now relaxing and gonna ready until 12 am most likely.

No comments: