Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Silent Treatment ...The Roots in my HEART

I am having a massive amount of soulgasms....or rather earloving.....

Silent Treatment has always been a favorite but these mixes have taken me to a higher elevation...
Black Thought is speaking to ME.
 I always feel like love is something far away with another physical.
Lust is always right in my face...but love..where at? Where they at.

These are the amazing remixes....





now stop breathing so heavy.....

No comments: