Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Today is Khalifah Muhammad's birthday along with Solomon Mastin (Solooo happy birthday honeybunches) . So far this day has been wonderful. Nice,smooth and easy breezy and beautiful. December 11th has to go down in history as one of those days...i guess thats what happens when a comet is born on this day. I am on my phone typing this while looking at the stars...its time to say later Khalifah and float above my city and lay my head. It was nice flying with you...you guided the plane nicely up there...best ride ever despite the cold..

We landed....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: