Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sharineeypooh.

this is sharine christian.
my sister.
i love her soo very much.
words cannot even begin to explain how much she means to me. 
she has been here forever.
people know i have few girls to count on for life.
there was six but i think it might have expanded with a few exceptions
being my cousin Danielle. my sister , Jasmyn aka Jigga and my sisterlove Camesha Mesh.
but back to Sharine.
We laugh so much together....and she has abandoned me lately for her bf WEBBIE!
and I am going to karate chop him because I want my sharine time back!
but aside from my green eyes I am happy for her.
She is so beautiful even more inside then her gorgeous looks.
She deserves the best plus interest.
i love you even if you never read it i know you feel it.
i got you.

No comments: