Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I am not trying to get attention...and not much to prove, just documenting myself..I'm

A Selfish Promoter and People Devoter....
fiending for love
so deep inside and rated M
for more....more
than the usual and latest
more pure
more sensation
more honest
more love
more basic
more ground breaking...
more sky rocketing....
more you.
I'm obsessed with my weight and I want to lose 20lbs...some will agree and some will say I am being selfish and sickening....Some and Some but they are not me....I am beautiful all the same.....Fat Skinny "Normal"*whatever that is0___o* 

Baby Oil and Cheetah Silk Pillows

Cyphers and circles but 
right angles aren't found in my corners
I got fairy dust of high--
high hopes in
low resolution
so my life is gritty....
but somehow I am still sitting Pretty.
Who told you could fly?
Who taught you how to blow like that...
flow like that
show out like that
class of 2013
seems like a far-fetched dream
one I don't even properly own yet
because my priorities are off key
and all this debate about why I have to stay in school to become a better person.

Who taught you that?
How to get low ...and then take my heart up there with you....
so high up
the atmosphere is so cold...
and big pretty titties and fat behinds
are at the back of the line -
this time 
its one time for 
the girls with the nappy hair
and big legs...the big bottom lips
both sets
but I can't get you wet
from the hailstorm of rational
unnecessary sentences coming coming together at one time
to create dime size dreams
that you can pull and puff out...
pull and puff out....
show me you cared about my brain.
show me you cared about my sanity.....
2010 was all about my vanity...


i'm twisted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David