Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Friday, December 24, 2010

put it on mute.
who could refute
and un-cute 
the method of my ecstasy
pleasure be
coming
down 
down.

when you're around
my eyes.
dilate
unnaturally
infatuating 
REMS
but not too much 
no nicki or kim
those are them
and this
right here 
is me.

The fantasy 
the tassel 
with a pot
of green at the end
rainbows
was my beginning
silver bells 
and seasons trimming,
how you like it
warm and vibrating
like atoms and summer's eve
or cool and tingling
like oceans br-
FREEZE.

i'll rock your boat,
spin it and float it
set you sail 
on my wave
leaving wet trails
to my cave
in my kingdom..
in my kingdom..

No comments: