Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Monday, December 27, 2010

Dear Beyonce Knowles.


beyonce you are pretty 
yes this is very true...but 
my name is Shapel.
and I am pretty darn cute myself.
I got pretty brown eyes.
A cute button nose.
and A smile that Lactose Intolerant people could not refuse....
I am taller than you...its just you wear heels alot.
you may have straight or curly or wavy hair
while mine is a mesh of nappys loc'ed up into a sensual loving melody....
but don't forget
my name is Shapel
and I am pretty darn cute myself.

2 comments:

Liberating Minds said...

Beautiful...love yourself for what you are!

EveTouJourS said...

Love it!