Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My world is caving down on me..
How can my friends become my enemies...
How you deny and then friend request me...
These letters these colors these judgements these squads these lines
all become a platter and mixture of chaotic gray paint
and my soul has become taint
due to my egotistic judgement of my peers.
I was too cool for school
and organizations of boogies matters
I was too high in my mind and
free in my being
that all these auras of "better-than
left me not seeing...
that I too have flaws
and all in all
sometimes I don't get up too quick when I fall
I lay
and I lay
and pray that one day
I won't get all the answers and the urge for questioning becomes ceased
unless the Most High lease
me some light and clarity
for the fact that the only fear I have is buried in thee and me.
This fight with myself has gone for ages
and the chapters of my life is probably missing some pages
because the sentencing of my self
left disunited paragraphs
and friends in masks
trying to get attention but in cold air they bask
and cold shoulders they get
i got no chips!
or bread
and what I heard before I probably done said
but best believe I will listen
and I will stay in the kitchen
and my art is no puzzle
I'm not missing
and you not dissing me...
my class you kissing up too
times three
and the fee for all this plastic
will settle
and all the real
people
is
E X T I N C T
Jurassic.

No comments: