Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1st of the Month.

Baby.
Have you snorted clouds...
I did.
when I was so high on dreams.

when I fell into this atmosphere...
I could not care
I would wear
the scars of love.
I would pull away
lead myself astray...
you would push and push
and tug at my heart.
But I on a whim-
would flounce about
as if
I were a nymph.
Our roles were a bit messed up.
You were Aries,
in a war
I was Apollo
listening to the last heartbreak track in my life.


You broke that Cd now.
Gave me a new one...
we have a duet.
But this time
I really don't wanna play my iPOD
I really don't wanna look for headphones...
I don't want to hear it!


We never can win.


you  need someone to love you better.
Now I look around
with vision blurred
as if I have been casted out of Eden.
It was never perfect.
But it was what I spent time on.
Its what I crossed so many lines for.
It was my love-hate chore.


I'm a mess.
without mops or brooms.
I have to pull myself together.
Remind myself
that this
was a break up
not a break down.


So I wait
and wait


then
i
slowly


Ascend.

No comments: