Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday's Ants Zion Thee.

I miss-ed you.
but in
that hazy sub-defined mist.
I wish for you.
flowers of dreams
inflated on happiness
I'll forever love you.
and those after...
before beginnings.
Creating love
and beauty
from all thats around me
outside -
in.
Radiates from my environment
and I channel this energy to
become
radical.
Hoping that my hopes would never
dare go down.
Keeping my head up and feet down.
I can't be poetic.
Tomorrow is Friday the tease of freedom from duty.
this is just anxiety from the stress that seems to cling to me.
i brought vaseline so that it would not penetrate or damage
but i still have to wipe away this residue.
The negativity that remains even scarce has to be exfoliated out of my pores.
So I can see my being.
So I can be
So I become-
breathe.

No comments: