Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Monday, March 7, 2011

Letting you go


is easier than seeing you stay
with complications.
Stress...I don't need it.
Stress
I use to be it.
But today
today is Monday.
This Monday will be different.
This Monday will have love in bed with me as I yawn and take off
my robe of stress from Sunday
and the rest
of that weekend.
I am changing.
Left
and Right before your eyes.
People judge me
and I fully accept it.
they don't know me...
they will never grow on me.

i have to do thisi
have to dothis
I.

must never give
in.

No comments: