Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kanye West - All Of The Lights ft. Rihanna, Kid Cudi Review of Video


Now it is no secret that I am from Southside Jamaica Queens. This video for most of you who do not know is taken place in Southside Jamaica Queens. Now. Thee above has no influence on why I love this video. Many people believe this video is dumb. I will tell you why I think it is brillant.

Lights.
Illumination.
MJ is gone.
He was one of the most illuminating lights in the music industry.
Kanye's frustration shows that he can't run and escape now that he in the "game" of illusion.
Problems with his other, his family, his ego and everything is being blinded by these lights.
The lights that everyone human being wants or even more dangerously ignores.
"Getting mine....gotta let this Niggas know....you should go and get your own".
This is the extreme attitude of most people who come up and get the fame. They do not wish to share the fame nor the fortune..they want the world to see what they have achieved on their own. So they are flashy....
with the lights.....

Hence why Kid Cudi never faces the camera until the end when he states you should get your own.
He turns his back on until that highly emphasized moment.
Thats what a lot of us in the black community do....we turn our backs on the community and scream you should go and get your own....but anyways thats for another time....

The illuminated font in the video alludes to the illusions that this life may bring. Watching the video alone can cause you to become a bit hypnotized. A bit taken in. But at the end of the day it is a show. Everyone needs to see it...but everyone will not see it. The Lights are distractions. But not all distractions are bad nor are all distractions good.

If I didn't have a class or a lazy attitude in explaining what I doubt many people would understand I would go into a bit more depth but I'm not...I have class lol.

But thumbs up Kanye and Hype.

PS: peep Kanye on top of the cop car...
Celebrities are above the law. "(personally do not agree but hey!)



No comments: