Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Friday, March 11, 2011

If you did NOT know....

Lil Kim is the Queen. As Micheal Jackson will forever reign King.

Opinions. Are wack. Wheres the fact?

I love Lil'Kim.
=]
I can't even think who or what is harder than Lil Kim discography.

-shrug-


Ladies and gentsYour dopest host presents extravagenceIn the ladies' frame, leavin cum stainsNiggaz remain in awe, when I brought a DillingerThrow it to ya jaw, uhhNever a flawNever before, have you seen such magnificenseIn the black princess, yesssFlow's phenom, I'm the bomb-diggyAsk Biggie, keep a dedicated squad wit meCall us the Gabbana girlsWe dangerous, bitches pay a fee just to hang with usTrust, niggaz lustWithout a bank account, I doubt we could swing that routeFeel me out uhh, I'm used taHangin wit boosters, in the best name brandWith the in-sane clan, man listenMy position is lieutenantLike a block of hash, got the burners up in itPercent it, I send it back to ya greasyFreak it arabic style, sha-muck-daha-steesyTo please me you got to be well offBust a shell off, wit a tattoo that starts off

No comments: