Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Monday, March 7, 2011

let me remind myself.
this is my house.
my room.
my life.
a lot of mine going here.
my spring break.

i can't let things and people get to me.
I need to take control of my life .

People can be around you and not know the half of it literally.

So this is the time in which I forget how 
UNGRATEFUL
people can be...
and I focus on WHAT 
i need to do.



I care too much.
but i know thats part of people's plans
to see me switch up
but i'm gonna play it a bit smarter.



BREATHE in-
breatheOUT.

No comments: