Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I hope you are satisfied 
ignorant
to the fact
that I am up waiting-
and praying
silently hoping
that you're thinking about me.
If I could just think of one thing other than you
I would
but I can't
the truth of the matter was that 
I mean the truth of the matter is 
this is the one time I was knocked off my beam of justice and love
and how
how could they say all is fair in love and war
when this fight was not equally balanced
my strength became weak at the the weeks
it takes for you to just respond and say hi
whats up
hows it going
and even then thats not enough
because 
for you it doesn't feel like it matters
and maybe I should move on
and stop
singing this same old sad love song.....


No comments: