Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Instructions

things you'll need:

  • 1 cup brewed coffee
  • 2 cups leave-in hair conditioner
  • 2 tbsp. coffee grounds
  • Bowl
  • Spoon
    • 1

      Make one cup of black coffee as normal. When finished, place the coffee into the refrigerator to chill.

    • 2

      Mix the 2 cups of leave-in conditioner with the 2 tbsp. of ground coffee and the cold brewed coffee in a bowl, stirring well with the spoon.

    • 3

      Massage the mixture into your dry hair as you would any "regular" hair dye. Leave it in for one hour or as long as you see fit.

    • 4

      Rinse out the dye with warm water.

No comments: