Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today was Mixed Drinks Day In The Cafe...But I Wanted Orange Juice.

Today was a great day ! Had fun and no classes...I've been stressed lately. The stress is going down a lot and that's a good thing.=] I am happy and excited about my community service tomorrow and I should probably be taking my behind to the bed well actually to my room to clean up because I refuse to sleep one more night in such a pigsty(its actually not that bad but I'm a bit OCD)! So.....

God knows I miss him.

Daily activities allow me to take my mind off....and happily this all doesn't seem that rough....LOL.

  1. I AM TOO YOUNG and FUN for nonsense.
And thus soon this will be a flicker of a memory of young lust.....

My definition of love is very screwed....at the moment....

my definition of a lot of things are screwed.....=\


Re-Evaluate, Shapel.

No comments: