Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vexation of spirit is a waste of time...


Vexation of spirit is a waste of time

We cannot be worried about what is initially not in our control in the first place. To be annoyed and frustrated is quite ridiculous because we do not have control. This is an egotistic idea of the the human being having control of the soul and spirit which is one. The soul I believe to be the core of the spirit. No such things as bad souls. So bad spirits are those caught astray. The fact that we do become annoyed and frustrated when we think things are not going our way..( the notion of our way is silly) the way is collective....the individual is still the collective. The annoyance shows us still how small our problems and wants are...how much control we actually do not have.

Do not let your spirit lie in negativity. Be free. But cautiously notice that freedom comes restrictions. There are no limitations when freedom has been taken place but the restrictions occur when you decide rightfully to stay on one plane of the energy pole....positivity. Restrict yourself strictly from negativity of things for yourself and all else will fall in place when it comes to others.

No comments: