Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, April 23, 2011


Verbal conflict is a waste of word Physical conflict is a waste of flesh




It makes no sense to argue any position. The way you feel strongly about one thing someone out there feels just as strongly about the next...We are not judges out to deliberate cases and we cannot say justly what is good and bad about others beliefs. Although I believe we should try very hard to always act in right action. Don't argue. Your spirit is strong and those are fights that are not worthy of titles. Just as fighting physically is stupid and the strength of the body is small in comparison to the strength of the wise mind and the loving soul. . .Treat your body with unfailing love and nourish it with pure sunlight. Eat for energy. Eat for love and understanding.

I don't want to fight anymore. I'm tired and I have been tired so long. I feel myself awakening though it is slowly. I do not want to judge and I don't want to be so involved in others doings that I lose sight of what truly matters. What truly matters? Love and authenticity. For now that is what my prime focus is on.

No comments: