Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Thursday, April 14, 2011


Negative thinking don't you waste your thoughts



Why think about something bad and harmful when you can spend your love energy on something positively promoting. Devote oneself to peace and happiness. Think Good. So all around you...will BE good. Waste not and you shall want not. So today and every day after this moment I will spend as positive as possible. I will be better than the last day until the days blend and I could not tell or read a bad thought if I saw it. I will be a shield blocking all negative energy and only accepting good vibes.

No comments: