Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Sunday, July 25, 2010

boats and rocks but looka head for dem' icebergs

They say take nothing for granted especially things that are handed. But I don't know how I feel about the Sun not rising every morning or all the oxygen being sucked out of the Earth ...to overstand this statement I'm reading a book that I had for years, Zen Living. Its a good read...right now I have reached the section discussing expectations. How expectations limit possibilities and even hinder your standard of living , it makes sense, in a sense. Expectations are like stereotypes...instead of applying a situation to everything that happens in your future just take heed and simply leave an incident as that...just an incident.

No comments: