Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, July 31, 2010

So Its This Girl Right...




Yeah so it was this girl right who absolutely blew my mind...She has a birthday on September 28th 1991 and shes so light skin because shes shines...yeah I know I be pimpin =] but
its something about Jasmyn.

When I met Jasmyn Simone my life had gone higher. Jasmyn is such a great friend but too much of an Extraordinary person and thats only because she loves and lives for the simple and real things. To be grounded and stand firm and speak up for yourself and to carry weight on your shoulders all the while getting some bomb grades at Spizzy Spelman.? Superwoman? No Jazzy Jigga J. I love her. I hope and I know she knows. I wouldn't trade her for anything. She reminds me of living life and having fun. She brings me back to reality when REALTY be trying to sell me out of my dreams.

I love her. All of her.The guy that finally grabs her heart better grab it quick and hold on tight but softly because shes precious (no pun! lol cause she think she really Precious!)*


So this year and the rest of our lives lets just ride it out....bumps...hills....and smooth pavement...
I got gas<3



No comments: