Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Friday, July 16, 2010

I do this in my REM aka Sleep.

My dreams have attached their sticky legs to my reality always causing me to be retarded and dumbfounded when situations happen. I sometimes can't distinguish whats real life. Things are real out here ...but whats for real. Like Amel Larrieux , whats for real. All these movements for freedom and peace and unity...I mean if that was the main objective shouldn't we be moving together as one.

At the heart of PSG, I want it to be for the people , by the people almost like the Constitution. Except , I have no secret society and no MOO-lah.
Man, this world is wild crazy. My third eye and my blind eye is starting to see a lot...but I'm not ..

I don't even wanna prove nothing.

I think people got so "deep" they done loss their selves in the hole.

so now i'm trying to collect roots and do things for the future which is the present and for the past... live out the memories of those who past.

No comments: