Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, July 17, 2010



they want your lips
your eyes or better yet your stare
they wanna do good like you..
but they wanna do it in notice
when everyone is there.
they want to be quite normally unique
they wanna put toe rings on they feet.
bathe in esstenial oils
but they can't cover it up they are spoiled
and you are spoiled by the Creator
they want you to be philosophical and deep
they take the simplicity out of it.
fake and bake
shake shake shake
they need to be possessed
wake up and re-access
who they are.
cause all the acts in the world
the best role you can get a grammy for is you.
and all the lies in life
who knows how to spell truth?

No comments: