Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sam TheBEAUTIFULGuy Guiney


I really didn't expect that...I don't expect much compliments and I try to downplay them a lot when i get them....Sam Guiney is one of the most coolest people I have met and I am talking a different type of cool. He really warms my heart because he is down-to-earth and real. I am truly blessed and glad I have met someone like him and I hope he sticks around as my friend because he really does inspire and influence me. I call him my little elk because like an elk he adapts well and because they adapt well it may become a threat to those in the environment. Also they are powerful and different...they are seen as a threat from other males because they attract the ladies <3>A true blessing in disguised but I can see through some masks......

Thank You and here are your flowers while you can smell them*

No comments: