Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Abdul Majid

Abdul Majid


ABDUL MAJID is a native of Queens New York and has been imprisoned for two decades. In the 1960s, he worked in the Grass Roots Advisory Council, an anti-poverty program. In the late 60s Abdul joinec the Black Panther Party and the Republic of New Afrika. Abdul was involved in many of the community-based programs of the BPP including the free health clinic, free breakfast foi children program, and efforts to decentralize the public schools and the police department. Abdul was targeted by the FBI and was charged and convicted of murder and attempted murder. He and his co-defendant, Bashir Hameec were tried three times. There first trial ended in a hung jury divided along racial lines. The second trial was declared a mistrial by the judge immediately after the jury rendered a decision that acquitted Bashir on the murder charge. At a third trial, they were eventually convicted for murder. Abdul was sentenced to 33 years to life.

No comments: