Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Huck a Fospital.

I don't think I ever been mildly this upset before. I literally feel as if my heart is about to crumble and blow up in my throat. How effing stupid of me to think I can be free right now? I guess thats why I am still a prisoner....MY mother is in the hospital but they claim they can't control her but because she is mentally ill she can't just walk out...How lovely it all seems to be. What in God's glorious name is this?

Grandma: Isn't she in Emergency?
I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY MOTHER IS. AND I CAN'T SEE HER LIKE THIS.

My broken heart will never be because of a guy it will be because I couldn't save my mother....
I couldn't freaking save my mother.


God please don't send me to voicemail.

No comments: