Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Reminder.

I would like to say that I first and foremost am Shapel.

Now that the air is cleared there I would like to continue to say that I have been thinking about getting a full arm sleeve or my whole side tattooed.

I still dislike tattoos. Always Have and Probably Always Will.

But...
This tattoo has been on my mind for some time...it will be so MEANINGFUL.

I had been through the typical questions about getting tattoos like these..
Would I like it when I'm 80....will I even see 80?
Can I marry(if I marry) someone with a tattoo like that....can someone accept me outside of physical?
I stopped asking the question of can I get a job with a tattoo like that and changed the question
would someone like Shapel honestly want to work for a place that wants me solely on the means of my physical ...I feel like they wouldn't hire me if I was born a certain way...

So six months to a year, the decision will be made.
Saving and much much contemplation begins ...along with consultation.

No comments: