Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Seconds of Lucidity ...for the present gifts...




I've been drinking a lot of water lately...






and not only has it cleared up ailments physically ..it has made space for me to see mentally. This no attempt to be deep once again I must remind you. People forget that true genius and true intellect comes when you can reach many not the few and "exclusive". I am for the people and I don't want to prove anything ...I just want ...I just want to Love.







Before its too late....







With Khalifah's death, I have gotten some clarity. Thinking. Coming from India. Attending church service today...they all had one thing in common:







The message was and still remains that the "time" is NOW.







i really wish i could have seen how much we were alike earlier but its okay cause i got you baiii <3>thats what I tweeted...and wrote on Khalifah's wall.











Being funny but being serious and real at the same time. Doing some serious studying on Khalifah and trying to overstand his vision and philosophies has led me to see that it is possible to have someone a lot like yourself. Now I don't want anyone to think that this is an attempt to juxtapose myself next to someone like this in light of his death. No. I would never. I just see a lot clearer now...







See , Khalifah had a Rare Impression blog where he wanted to use as his outlet to not only showcase his unique and natural talent with film and graphic art but to broadcast a message. Khalifah had a lot of meaning.











Now on this blog he had little characters ...I swear when I first saw them I took small glances a them. I thought to myself back at Spelman one night in my dorm , " Remember Neoteric Skill and jellyLAME , Shapel?" but I never dug too deep.











Looking at Khalifah's stuff now..I realized we were no doubt connected mentally somehow ...like I'm sure alot of you might be...







People who know Shapel previous Spelman College remembers her graphic designs for days ...I did it in my sleep, my dreams ...I breathe ART . 24/9.

Those are previous old old logoa I had for my expired art.fashion label Neoteric SKILL , :

I took a BIG break for my passion and love of art once I got to school...being away from my Lab Kitchen a.k.a my bedroom. But now I see the Creator has called me back so that I may truly move forward....
I am blessed to have caught this and I am very happy to continue and merge and keep the memory of Khalifah and other people who passed away in my life such as my grandparents, my cousin Malik and my aunt Nandi etc. and those I never knew their name or face...

So I present to you....



A prototype an essence if you will....


Don't change the channel yet.







No comments: