Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Wednesday, July 21, 2010


When I hear about lights at the end of the tunnel, I realize I was never in a tunnel it was just my fear closing my eyes and causing me to look in one perspective...I was blindsided. It was at this time that I decided that I too must allow my self to see. So I today I drive ...and I see the darkness but within that darkness I see light..and because of that I feel as if the light isn't that far off in the distance.
If I allow myself to become consumed by the dark..I will act in dark. I will become overly depressed. For I believe because we can get angry and sad , we should use these emotions. When we are angry we react but turn your anger into a progressive thought and then you act proactively. Anger burns the soul if you let it sit...but do let it park for a little while...so change can come about.

No comments: