Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Address:
Dearest Most High
Cloud #9
Paradise, Heaven 123


To the Creator,

i contemplated death in the shower today
and what it would take if i gave my life away
just so that they could stay
and make a change
i guess its selfish that i want you(them) to do better
and never
give up hope.
i see the beauty
in my people
and the light in their eyes
and i hear the hymns of freedom
and i hear the silent cries.
in a society where you're pressed to steal another's spot
i can see how being yourself is not
popular or trendy
and how we can't help each other out but we can cop a new fendi-
purse
and i guess its a black person's curse
to always want to rock
diamonds, pearls, silver and gold
but i was told
the true wealth resides in the bling of your soul...
and my mother my father - cause the creator you are one,
i never was the perfect type
i could barely make the prototype of being the One.
Just help me , guide me in the understanding
cause if i do fall off this cloud,
i'll be grounded in my landing.
some people won't believe the things i've thought about
some people can't imagine the things i've dreamt about
forever in your image
thats the best shadow in front of me
not blinded by the truth -i shall always let it be
my eyes are always open but
somehow i can't fully see. . .

Love By No Measures,
your child shapel.

No comments: