Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, April 10, 2010

alltrue,stick. 3/09/010*

i don't need no speaker.
i don't need no mic.
i don't need your beef.
i'm a vegan , iight.

(pause)
i don't wanna fight.

tonight.-
i don't need your drama.
i'm a sitcom for the masses.
life is a lesson,
gotta take extra classes.

credits rollin'
(pause)
feeling it all through your eyes.


lets see through tinted and lucid glasses.
cause you should know
not all humans are savage.
theres a light above
the love below
got me all -
here i go

caught up in a rapture
glorified
elated
kodak couldn't capture
the Meds can't sedate it.

not right in the head
left around the bend,
counting to ten
waitin' for the dark to come in..

sunlight.moonlight.starlight.
allbright.
(pause)

luminescence
in time's -essence
fills your presence
i got my blessing
no i'll never mess it
and when you 2 inches away
its not okay,
i always miss it.

(pause)
experience a song from your mouth.

i never thought i would see beauty
in this living tour
1st look
i was sure
and i fell for your allure
gracefully.

good thing.
great thing.
makes me wanna sing
songs of the past.
good things.
great things.
should always last

but
BUT


nothing is forever
unless its the greed for this chedda
although i wish it better
forecast the same weather
we can be alright;--
if we stay together
keep our minds sunny love and never
let the haters know their close and clever
we can stand the disasters whatever
cause me away from you my heart they will severe
put it in your pocket, cop it out tuck in, whenever
and if they ask you about with no doubt remember
i was true to you furthermost
and if you ever get lonely let me be your host<3

No comments: