Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How I Feel about the Crutch of Weed. 4/20/010*




















i get high
high
high
Everyday
i get high
high
high
Everynight
i get high
high
high
all the time
and no no no
i do not smoke nickel and dimes
but i got a bag of funk
like Digable Planets
and my honest truth please
don't reprimand it
respect i demand it
peace i command it
love and life...
i'm still trying to understand it.
Why we hurt each other and fall on false statements wearing the mask of truth..
like
why we gotta get high and hide our tools
of pure spirituality
and by God I mean I must
make clear
Bob Marley is my hero and my heart to him I hold dear.
But Brother Bob and Teacher Marley
you didn't want cool kids to just say gnarley
you didn't want hip youth to just be"daring"
sit up all day and night staring
and void of all life's caring
staring into their mirror of fear
they close their eyes twice
cause their dreams they couldn't bare.
No one told them
its okay to rely on Self
and learn to love the Soul and the Heart
before they take flight on a few moments of stark unfulfilled joy
you see life is not a toy
but we all have to play
i'm not the judge so i have no say
on that day
but your body is a temple
and your mind is a prism
so shine and continue to pray
no disrespect to 4/20,
but big ups to September and May.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bring Love Not War, I need it to relax, I need it to be creative to unleash what the normal state lacks

but as a child of my environment, I rather produce an environment for my child, is marijuana just another excuse to act wild?

to numb pain, clog the brain, I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't admit that I bless my essence with the product which according to society allegedly causes evanescence

when is too much of a good thing too much? when do we do things to fit in and not because of what our surroundings should have taught us? If Confucius and the Mayans, Egyptians, the Greeks and Romans all did it then why not?

well... In reality I'd rather use those 20 dollars to take a shorty out... peace, one love, believe in yourself, no doubt...

kiingdonPellyoSo said...

Recreational fun ,
Hotter than the suns
your lungs are screaming.
respect you life
be real to dreaming.
time does not exist but this
this superficial bliss
this aromatic kiss
is a DIS.
to my Creator
the one who made ya,
the one who saves ya,
the one who bathes ya in Love.
SO why
why do we find more and more excuses to turn to drugs,
a new age but old days
Mayans and Egyptians
had different ways
the modern youth
lack respect , individuality and cooth.
Television is the premenition
of a future based on
slurred and zombie diction.
Life is Fiction.
Spielburg was over my head the other morning
and Monsters dedicated their growls to me but I thought I was yawning..