Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I read earlier that the more you care less about what people think , and this means truly care less , the more free you become...

i am changing.
and i pray to the most high that this is all for the better.

people do not see the in-sanity to my daily.
let me put it this way,



i take expo markers and write full length letters to the Lord on my mirror
leaving inscriptions " i am writing on this mirror to
become more like you , so
that when i look in the mirror , i remember this
...i am your child.
"

writing this paper has me thinking about other things and being in this lounge
has me wanting to scream. i am not angry right now. i am hurt? but i deserve it
? no...no one deserves to be hurt.


they say.
they always saying something.
they always say that shapel never makes sense and shes so so cool and she has immense amounts of style


but


all shapel is thinking


she makes non-sense so it must be true like non-fiction. her diction unmistakenly common. shapel's a finger on a hand , seperate but needs the rest ,the hand. she has no style. besides life.


i just want to live.
in peace.
in love.
in here.
in there.

just let me breathe, please.











--------i fall hard.
i swear to god.
or rather the creator
that i always cry later
and laugh now
and its no more masking now.
i need to bask and bow
before the light
im tired of the fight
i am wrong and right
you think i'm loose
but i think you're tight
you need to just let it be
like the four london boys
said
let it be.

No comments: