Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Sunday, April 4, 2010

So the wireless is not working here ... I am taking this as a sign that Shapel doesn't need to be on the computer at the moment. Maybe she needs to put her little Mollie, which is my Blackberry, down. After I post these empty thoughts, I will read my Heal Thyself by the wonderful and beautiful Queen Afua. School is almost over and I guess I can not wait. This summer will be one of deep reflection. I am having previews of what it will be like now.

Because a lot has happen to me in my life , as in everyone's life , I think I'm going to sit up or rather lay down and just ponder about it all. The fact that I put my heart into this leaves me with one of two things and they are both on the extreme side of things: great pleasure or great pain.

I'm not asking for a superman , I'm not even asking for you to fully understand...I just want you to feel me , just a little bit.

No comments: