Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Part Deuce In A Truce To Nico * --about 4//20

Recreational fun ,
Hotter than the suns
your lungs are screaming.
respect you life
be real to dreaming..
the beat , the drum all has meaning.
time does not exist-but this
this superficial bliss
this aromatic kiss
is a DIS
to my Creator
the one who made ya,
the one who saves ya,
the one who bathes ya in Love.
SO why
why do we find more and more excuses to turn to drugs,
a new age but old days
Mayans and Egyptians
had different ways
the modern youth
lack respect , individuality and cooth.
Television is the premonition
of a future based on
zombie eyes and slurred diction.
Life is Fiction.
Spielburg was over my head the other morning
and Monsters dedicated their growls to me but I thought I was yawning..


No comments: