Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

birthright?

So what itches me a bit is the topic of legacy,endowment and expectations. People and separations and privileges. Just because someone else in your life was one thing are you a carbon copy? Are you suppose to be...Suppose ? Did the Creator implement you to be an exact. A same. In so much space why would we follow footprints. But I'm not saying be oh so unique but I'm just thinking why do we have to things if we know there is a possibility it doesn't feel right...

man.

bleh.

No comments: