Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mr. Marley


I swear to you all that Bob Marley is one of my Heros. I get his message without the weed. No disrespect but in this age and in this society I can't have my vital organs crying out do you hear me? I need oxygen and you putting death in me...no offense to my herbal lighters. But some people feel that weed is the world and there is no other way to see life. But I'm gonna stop here because I am no criticizer or judge for this life we gotta live. Right now. I'm done..I can't get too deep. Free myself.

shoot.

love me while I can smell the flowers. <3

No comments: