Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Monday, April 5, 2010

So just for the clear up of things...I am doing this spiritual fast in which for seven whole days Shapel will be consuming liquids only. I know I will get irritated because I am going to have this strong desire to chew. But I have faith and devotion to grow closer to Self and the Creator.

I wrote the above around noon and now it is 10:34 pm and I want to do more than chew ...I want to chomp. There is so much negative energy around me pleading me to give up and this is only day one.

I just have to survive for six more days ...please.

No comments: