Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Humps and Bumps along the Road

I just finished washing my hair and I feel so much better. Its something about washing hair that is really deep...well at least for me. I massage my mind with my fingertips , smoothly and with care. I wash away the stress and the pain. I put the puzzles of my thoughts back in order. I love Beauty 4 Ashes and Carol's Daughter..anything thats natural and aromatic.

So I decided that after I slay this Spel-folio, Art Project , and ADW paper...I am gonna chill. Chill like chill was my middle name.

I want to study herbs and plants.
I need to learn more about the Earth and the Cosmos.
superficial things leave this hole in me...

No comments: