Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pre-Day

Now that I have some of your attention...

Tomorrow starts my long yet short adventure. I am going on a nutritional and spiritual fast. For I shall only consume Water,Tea,Citrus Water and Green Liquids. I am going to go to Save-A-Lot tomorrow and purchase some greens: spinach,kale,broccoli,lettuce and etc.

Have me in your prayers and in your thoughts...please and thank you<3

I am on a journey...I probably shouldn't be searching but there is something inside of me that needs to be fulfilled and I am at this stage and point in my life where I can not wait, I can not stop and think about what people think about me ..how you perceive me...at the end of the day I have to wait and sit back and analyze if you would even MATTER at the end of the day?

But
you do.

So this is why I am doing it for Self and more importantly for the Love of you.
In time you will figure it out...one day it can be oh so simple.


**That was of no effort to emulate Ms.Badu but to show that I am trying to find myself...and see how much I care about society's thoughts on how I should live my life.


No comments: