Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Love Tour 4/02/010*

Halo
above my head
and under my feet.
Technically
i have been here before...
Its all too familiar,
transformations
reformations
-teleport
to this place again.
But nothing is new under the sun;
so i can't be the only one.
Feeling like this:
maybe i'm the only one you cease to understand.

Sunshine


all day and everytime I pray.
You can dig in deep
and see my soul
beat.
To the solo
of your melody.
Tell me
this is a permanent dream.

Dirty Money
but the Steelo is Clean.
Undercover and Overtop
I am what I am;
in a world full of can'ts

Shapel can.



So allow me to spill
rainbows of light
decked out in aspirations
of mental vacations
with tricked out dedications
to those that came before me
and those i'mma do it for.


this is nothing less
or
nothing more
than my love tour.

No comments: