Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Try Me 4/09/010*

So I guess I am the Idealistic Realist
who Dreams with her Eyes Open
'Cept
She blinded by the Light
and can understand why its so Dark
Humans are tender creatures
with Egos
overshadowing their existence
but thats all your Ego is a shadow...
Always there
may scare you
may make you seem bigger
may make you seem smaller
Illusion
Seclusion
is a failure
cause we all need to be nearer
and closer
cause its Kosher
to want and need to be
be
be
LOVED
and hugged
and told you are Beautiful
and its a duty too
but I do it with Please
and ease
cause I believe
I can change life to be more Shapel-like
or rather
Shapelesque
and yes
I am a Beautiful Mess
and Yes
Best Believe I Bes Blessed
and Truth Over Fact
I am Just Like The Rest.

Press Play.
Try Me.

No comments: