Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I have so many confessions to relay. I am sinking because I am holding on to a lot of dead weight. My problem I believe is that I think too much and I contemplate. I do not wait but I waste. Moments are not to be wasted. I fall in love everyday. Its so hard to fall out when its like a ladybug on your shoulder. . .

I learn everyday but these lessons make me feel like I am staying in the same place. But I know I must be growing...
If only If only


I wish I can untie that knot that sits inside of my stomach. I wish that I wouldn't fall and get all these bruises. I wish that people can love me for what I am. What I stand for.Why I sit.

As I listen to the song that sings about my life , I think about the most recent relations I've had with people.How I have dived in feeling empty and that had to be my most beautiful and biggest mistake. Love is.

and although I am not looking for love , I do adore it.

I miss the way things always start out.
the sweetest beginnings
and I want it to be the sweeter endings.

but ...
there it goes.
THAT desire thing.

No comments: