Polygamy

Disclaimer: All things are influenced. Even my own words. Nothing here on Earth is new with relation to the Sun. I borrow images, I capture images...I read...and I copy and paste some things and then I create things that are influence by all the energies around me.
Love is like...
>

Looking For

Thursday, April 29, 2010

i lost my best friend ...again
and its over the same things
so was he my best friend to begin with?
Reexamining all these factors in my life and reevaluating my circumstances has led me to believe that a lot of things are meant to end. i realize more an more that i am becoming disappointed because foolishly i expect a lot. now this does not mean i am soon to become pessimistic or cynical...it simply means that i am going to slow down ..keep my hopes up but slow down.

what are these little red bugs all around the AUC?

anyways
I pray that i make it to india.i pray that my car will be okay.. i pray i can come back to spelman.
i pray that PSG will be all it was envisioned in my mind to be ( with the Creator's hand). i pray i will never give up on life and i pray someone out there will appreciate me solely for shapel.

no questions. no strings attached.

its a beautiful day out here and its funny how when i'm by myself and with no one around ..i can exhale.
when everyone is around i inhale it all and i feel it all around.

HAHA the security guard at the library just said SMILE...and you know what i did.

i will continue to do that...smile.

cause Life is Good. =]

No comments: